Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pot 'O Gold



When I saw this pin I couldn't get enough of how cute this was. A pot of leprechaun gold and the rainbow all in one jar. The tutorial, provided by Brook McClay gives simple step-by-step picture instructions; I knew this was something I could accomplish!

Well, after searching little Waco for a few days I was unable to find the gold coins shown in Brook's tutorial. I began searching the candy aisle of my grocery store until I ran across Rolos. I remember when I was six and my dad took me on my first plane flight, hanging me a roll of Rolos. It was then that I also remembered Rolos came in a gold wrapper. Tada! gold nuggets in place of gold coins!

So here you have it:


Before long this little cute will be on a journey to my 'lil sis in Arizona.

Total Cost < $10

No comments:

Post a Comment